Canneed-MBT-201 Hall Effect Thickness Gauge (Magnetic Bottle Thickness Gauge)
Canneed-MBT-201 Hall Effect Thickness Gauge (Magnetic Bottle Thickness Gauge) is a refined portable thickness gauge. It is used to measure the thickness of nonmagnetic material, such as plastic, glass, synthetics, aluminum and titanium, etc. The measurement accuracy is undistorted by the samples’ shapes.
MBT-201 is based on the theory of Hall Effect. For test, place the steel ball on one side of the sample and the probe on the other side. The Hall Effect sensor on the probe measures the distance from the probe tip to the steel ball. The calculator will display the real thickness readings.
● Adopted non-destructive test method. With quick measurement for spot thickness on area where accurate measurement of corners, small radii, or complex shapes are required
● Display the real time thickness readings and automatically capture the minimum thickness
● A standard instrument in plastic packaging industry
● Rapid measurement, up to 16 times per second
● Accuracy: ±1%
● It stores 95,000 thickness readings as the internal data record
● Resolution : 0.01 mm or 0.001 mm (0.001″ or 0.0001″)
● Data Output : RS-232 serial port
● Power : 100/120/220/240 VAC, 48-62 Hz
● Metric/Imperial Unit : Inch or mm for option
● Working Temperature : 0 - +50℃
● Dimension : 9.375 x 5.45 x 1.5″ (238 x 138 x 38mm)