CanNeed-DER-400 Digital Enamel Rater
CanNeed-DER-400 Digital Enamel Rater is able to detect the exposed metal position more easily compare to the former models. The reformative electronic design makes it more sensitive, reliable and accurate. The anticorrosion characteristic of the enhanced can body support is ensured its durability. The film coated buttons are more durable and with better corrosion resistance.
CanNeed-DER-400 is the industry standard. The new CanNeed Enamel Rater DER-400 instrument test the coverage of the enamel coating inside food and beverage cans, aerosol-cans and also different kinds of ends. It displays an index of the amount of metal exposed by incomplete enamel coverage on a clear, easily read digital LED.
● Faster to detect the exposure of metal
● Optimized electric design, more sensitive, reliable and accurate up to 0.01mA
● Optimized clamp for cans with better resistance to corrosion and long lifetime
● Keypad made of thin film, more durable and better resistance to corrosion
● "Reverse Voltage" function enable to reverse the electrode property by one key, which generates the bubbles at exposure position, making the defect (exposure) easier to detect
● Sample type : 2- and 3-piece cans, aerosol-cans and different kinds of ends
● Range : 0 to 500 mA
● Resolution : 0.01mA
● Accuracy : ± 2%
● Power supply : AC115 V/230V to DC9V
● Rear Panel : RS232 serial output
● Can holder Dimensions : 210 x 228 x 250 mm (W x L x H)