CanNeed-SST-3 Secure Seal Tester is used to test the seal integrity on the glass or plastic containers and cans. The CND-SST-3 has been designed to address the special needs of sealing cans and bottles that use aluminium roll-on, twist crowns, or plastic caps. CanNeed-SST-3 operates with compressed air, nitrogen, or carbon dioxide. By detecting gas leakage, rather than liquid, the Secure Seal Tester gives more sensitive and accurate readings.
● Measures with Positive Pressure Method, avoiding the deficiency when the measuring pressure is less than 1bar with Negative Pressure Method.
● Made from anodized aluminium, stainless steel, and plastic materials, solid and durable.
● Equipped with Pressure Reducing Valve inside the machine, setting the max. testing pressure easily.
● Some of these safety features are the series safety valve, the aligning hole arrangement in the lid, and the rapid venting characteristic. Others include the secure lid latch, the regulator relief valve and the concept that the test container is submerged in water surrounded by a cylindrically-shaped tank.
● Accurate flow control, adjustable rising speed. Adjustment range: the time to pressurize to 1Mpa can be adjusted to any time in the range of 5-60 seconds.
● High sensitivity and high accuracy.
● Adopts compressed air or CO2 to pressurize.
● Pressure meter resolution: 0.05Mpa
● Measuring pressure range: 0-16 bar (1.6 Mpa).
● The max. dimension of the measuring samples: 330 × 150mm (height × diameter)
● Dimensions: L320mm x W380mm x H720mm