CanNeed-PU-2000 Pasteurization Temperature Monitor (PU Monitor)
The CanNeed-PU-2000 can be used to measure the temperature while the beer is in the pasteurization process bottles or cans, calculate the PU units (PU value), and the temperature curve can be shown by computer display or printed via a printer.
It is made of stainless steel, equipped with the waterproof design and the capacitance induction button in order to make a simple operation, easy maintenance and ensured the low maintenance workload.
- Not only able to monitor different kinds of bottled beer, but also the canned beer
- Double communication channel, can measure both the inner bottle temperature and water temperature
- Able to directly read the measuring results on the display screen of the main unit
- Able to measure the killing PU value, total runtime and max. temperature
- Print the temperature curves by connecting the data output device to PC
- Double Channel: 2 temperature monitoring
- Measuring range: -20~85℃
- Accuracy: ±0.1℃
- Sensor: Pt100
- Data collecting interval: 1s-8h, adjustable