CanNeed-FST-200TPH CanNeed-FST-200TPH Foam Stability Tester
CanNeed-FST-200TPH Foam Stability Tester is a national standard brewery foam tester. According to the standards of NIBEM institute, FST-200TPH Foam Stability Tester measures the foam collapse time over a distance of 30mm. This measuring method is objective and believable, since it can well avoid the effect of flow. Besides, the effect of temperature, atmospheric pressure and humidity can also be calibrated.
● Objective foam quality management
● Measurement method according to NIBEM
● Automated measurement- less labor intensive
● No maintenance
● Measuring range
- NIBEM value: 5-999 sec.
- Temperature: 10-40 °C
- Atmospheric pressure: 700-1100 mbar
- Humidity: 10-90 % RH
- NIBEM value: 1 sec.
- Temperature: better than 0.5 °C
- Atmospheric pressure: ± 2.5 mbar
- Humidity: ± 2 % RH
Voltage: 100-240 V AC/50-60 Hz
Dimensions: 445 x 220 x 320 mm H x W x D