he “CanNeed-MBT-300 Hall Effect Thickness Gauge (Magnetic Bottle Thickness Gauge)” is a refined portable thickness gauge. It is used to measure the thickness of nonmagnetic material, such as plastic, glass, synthetics, aluminum and titanium, etc. The measurement accuracy is undistorted by the samples’ shapes.
CanNeed-MBT-300 is based on the theory of Hall Effect. For test, place the steel ball on one side of the sample and the probe on the other side. The Hall Effect sensor on the probe measures the distance from the probe tip to the steel ball. The calculator will display the real thickness readings.
● Main unit
● Standard probe
● Probe stand
● Probe cable
● User manual
● External power supply and charger
● Steel balls with diameters1/16″, 1/8″, 3/16″
● Reference thickness calibration cell: 0.010″/0.25 mm, 0.04″/1 mm, 0.160″/4 mm (If pre-test sample is over 0.160″/4 mm, accessories are optional by order.)
● With a more wearable probe
● More sizes of magnetic balls: 5.00mm and 7.00mm
● Larger measuring range: up to 25.4mm,new extensive calibration set.
● Larger color screen, larger letters
● RS-232 output, can connect to SPC system
● Display the real time thickness readings and automatically capture Max, Min and average value.
● Rapid measurement, up to 16 times per second
● Accuracy: ±1%
● It stores 95,000 thickness readings as the internal data record
● Save the calibration file and allocate the calibration file saved.
● New machine appearance design
● Foot switch function
● With strip-graphic view of statistical data
Steel Ball Dia. Thickness Range Accuracy Accuracy
(Standard Probe) (Single-point calibration) (Multi-point calibration)
1/16″(1.59mm) .0004-.0900″(0.1000-2.590mm) ±4%* ±3%
1/8″(3.18mm) .0004-.1800″(0.1000-4.570mm) ±4% ±2%
3/16″(4.76mm) .0004-.2500″(0.1000-6.350mm) ±3% ±1%
5.00 magnetic ball .0004-.7500″(4.00-19.00mm) ±3% ±1%
7.00 magnetic ball .0004-.7500″(4.00-25.4mm) ±3% ±1%
Accuracy : Subject to thickness range. Please refer to the user manual for details.
Scanning Speed : Up to 16 times (Optional)
Resolution : 0.01 mm or 0.001 mm (0.001″ or 0.0001″)
Display : LCD display, can display the real time reading, minimum reading, Alarm status and data document information at the same time.
Data Recorder : It stores, reviews, eliminates and transfers 95,000 thickness readings and documents in numeric identifying code.
Data Output : RS-232 serial port
On-site Report: : Minimum value, maximum value, average value, SD Calibration : Two-point standard calibration, or multi-calibration up to 9 reference points
Deviation Mode : Display the difference between the actual thickness and the pre-set reference thickness
Alarm Mode : Programmable, vocal and indication-visible high and low alarm Setting points
Power : 100/120/220/240 VAC, 48-62 Hz
Battery : Rechargeable Nickel-Cadmium battery. According to the working status of background light, it can last for 8-16 hours. Charging time is 2 hours.
Metric/Imperial Unit : Inch or mm for option
Language : English/Chinese
Working Temperature : 0 - +50℃
Dimension : 300 x 190 x 50mm
N.W. : 4 kg